Fast, Reliable Water Heater Solutions Near Acworth, GA
When you start having issues with your water heater, you need a professional who can fix the problem right away. Absolute Plumbing Services is the name to call for expert water heater repair in Acworth, GA, and the neighboring areas. We can address any problem with your current unit, whether it needs repair or replacement. With decades of experience and a licensed team of professional plumbers, you can count on our expertise to fix your water heater fast.
Water Heater Repair
When your hot water heater stops working, our plumbers will arrive quickly to diagnose the issue. After consulting with you on next steps, we'll repair your unit the right way the first time so you can get back to taking hot showers and running your dishwasher!
Emergency Water Heater Repair
Our home systems never break when it's convenient, do they? That's why we offer emergency water heater services. Our team has a quick response time and will get your unit running properly in no time.
Water heaters have a lifespan of about 8 - 10 years. When it's time to replace your water heater, our plumbers are happy to help. We'll advise you on which unit would work best for your home and your budget and then install your new hot water heater seamlessly.
Many in our area have upgraded to a tankless hot water heater system. These modern appliances provide endless hot water almost instantly. They are incredibly energy-efficient and have a longer lifespan than a traditional tank water heater - however, a tankless water heater cost will be more than a standard tank system. We are happy to provide you with a complimentary estimate on replacing your old water heater with a new tankless one, as well as installing it to perfection so it works perfectly for years to come!
Should I Replace or Repair My Water Heater?
The decision of whether to repair or replace your water heater will typically depend on its age. The systems will last, on average, about 8 - 10 years, so if it's getting close to the end of a unit's lifespan, it may be worth it to just replace it. However, if it's a new unit, we will most likely advise repairing instead of replacing.
Signs It's Time for Repair
- No Hot Water
- Strange Noises
- Pilot Light Issues
- Rust or Corrosion
- Higher Energy Bills
If you notice these or any other signs of damage, contact the knowledgeable professionals at Absolute Plumbing. We can quickly visit your home to identify the problem and make the required hot water heater repair.
Signs It's Time for Replacement
- Advanced Age
- Frequent Repairs
- Technological Advances
Our Water Heater Repair Process
First, we thoroughly inspect your unit, all the surrounding pipes, and even the gas line when needed. We'll explain any issues we've found and examine all the fixtures with reduced hot water pressure. We can inspect the temperature gauge for damage or repair the heating element. Additionally, we'll examine the overflow tank and fix any damage as part of our hot water heater repair services.
Water Heater Repair FAQs
For most people, the comfortable temperature setting is about 120°F.
You can determine the age of your water by checking the manufacturer label on the side of the unit. If there's no label, you can use the serial number found on the unit.
Scheduling preventative water heater maintenance is the best way to prolong your water's lifespan. Flush your tank at least once per year to remove sediment and debris that contribute to corrosion.
Importance of Routine Maintenance
Your water heater is one of the most highly used appliances in your home. You use it in your daily routine to do laundry, clean dishes, and shower. Minerals found in water can form sediment that will settle at the bottom of the tank or lead to scaling on parts of a tankless water heater. Routine maintenance can improve the efficiency and prolong the lifespan of your water heater. It also helps you catch underlying problems early and address them before they cause extensive damage.
Our water heater maintenance service includes the following:
- Annual Inspections - A regular check of your unit allows a technician to spot problems early, helping prevent unexpected breakdowns.
- Sediment Removal - When too much sediment is present in your system, unfortunately you will need to replace it.
- Anode Rod Replacement - An anode rod is a metal rod inside a water heater tank. It attracts minerals and sediment. When it goes bad, it means that sediment will remain in your tank.
- Temperature and Pressure Checks - A maintenance check keeps an eye on the temperature and pressure to help your tank avoid any issues down the line.
- Flushing and Cleaning - Regular flushing and cleaning extend the lifespan of a water heater drastically.
- System Efficiency Evaluation - If your hot water heater is wasting too much energy something needs to be adjusted, which an annual service visit will catch.
- Inspection of Connections - Just like with every appliance, sometimes the electrical connections can get loose. A regular service will catch and tighten any loose connections.
We Guarantee Your Absolute Satisfaction
For reliable repairs on your water heater you can count on, turn to the team at Absolute Plumbing. Clients in and around Acworth turn to us for many reasons, including:
- Expertise from a local trusted company.
- Skilled plumbers and technicians on staff.
- Quick responsive service.
- Upfront and transparent pricing.
- A customer-centered approach with every job we do